POP Mama POP: Fun Facts!
Shared by Kathleen Hackett, Pop Mama Pop founder
- POP Mama POP was named by my son.
- We are the unofficial popcorn of the San Francisco Bay Area.
- I burnt my first commercial batch of popcorn.
- August 14, 2014 received a personalized thank you note from Hillary Clinton thanking me for my delicious kettle corn.
- I'm known as the popcorn lady or Pop Mama.
- I eat popcorn at least 3 times a week.
- Pat Monahan's (lead singer of Train) favorite flavor is Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper.
- We provided popcorn for the VIP 50Club at super bowl city, February 2016, and the NFL VIP Kickoff party in September 2015
- I was featured on the Super Bowl 50 Countdown Clock day 186.
- We use only heirloom variety popcorn.
- I geek out talking about popcorn.
- Everyone in the company chooses a corn name ie) my son is Captain Corn, my mom is Queen Corn.